My fiance and I had planned a sleek modern wedding. I told myself to try on all types of wedding dresses because I only get to do this once. I tried this one on first, thinking it would be too big, and too busy for me. In the end, I was faced with a clean, no embellishment- satin Column dress and this. The selling point: This feels like a wedding dress. The other felt like a white bridesmaid/prom dress.
It’s an amazing dress. I felt beautiful wearing it and know you’ll feel the same way.
The color of this dress is ivory.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The bodice was brought in about an inch along the zipper in the back. The bust and hips were not altered. The train was not altered. It is a chapel length train. The front of the dress was hemmed so I wouldn't trip. I'm 5'3 and wore 4' heels with a 1/2" platform (also for sale). I have 2 B-cup inserts that were added loosely, but are not currently attached to the dress. Yours if you want 'em.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern, Ruffles
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and ready for the next bride!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.