I am not a traditional Bride. However, I wanted to honor my grandmother by wearing her 1960′s wedding gown. I bought the J.Mendel gown for my reception. The gown was perfect! It glistened at our venue which was very Old Hollywood. It was lightweight, airy, and I felt effortlessly beautiful in it.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32DD
- Hips: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I am petite so I had the front taken up but they kept the train. My bust is a DD so they took the straps and crossed them. They also added a piece on the bottom so i could carry the gown. I went to an experienced tailor who specialized in custom gowns.
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Clean
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.