Worn once on my wedding day October 2006. Dress is in great shape. Strapless empire waist ivory Duchesse satin floor length gown with champagne sash. I bought in size 16 and had altered to slightly smaller on top, probably more a 14. The dress has an empire cut so it could pretty easily be altered to a smaller size. The quality of the satin and overall make of the dress is amazing – much nicer than a lot of the designer dresses I tried on before deciding on this one. There is an internal corset in the top part if the dress that holds it perfectly in place without squeezing. It is absolutely figure flattering and very comfortable. The only minor tarnish is on the very bottom of the dress where it hit the floor when I walked – I have not had it professionally cleaned, but that would definitely take care of it, as would it being hemmed just slightly – I am 5’8″, so if you are a bit shorter, the slight hem would take care of it completely.
- Alterations: Some alterations have been made to the bodice - it was taken in slightly and fitted to me. It's now closer to a street size 14 on top. You could subtract about 1.5 inches off the bust - that is what was tailored to
- Preservation Method: I have not had it professionally cleaned, but it has been sealed in a garment bag since the day after my wedding. A good cleaning and/or slight hem would bring it back to its original state.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cranford, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.