I purchased this beautiful dress at the Saks Sample Sale in New York late May 2014. I bought it on a whim mostly because of the price and my obsession with Jenny Packham’s gowns. I love Jenny Packham, so I picked this up before any other shopper could take it away. While this dress is incredibly beautiful, after much thought, this dress just isn’t for me or the venue and decor that has already been chosen. I really hope someone will be able to benefit from this and be able to purchase and wear this dress! This is a lightweight silk dress, chiffon layer on the outer shell. Keyhole back, embellished shoulders and lightly embellished belt.
You can look up more images of the dress on real brides by searching “Jenny Packham Ivy” in Google. I found that the look book photos posted on Jenny Packham’s website doesn’t show the true fit of the dress, and I don’t feel comfortable posting photos of other brides on this page! Feel free to message me if you’d like more photos!
- Alterations: No alterations
- Preservation Method: Dress has not been cleaned after purchasing from the sample sale. There are some light stains and tiny snags on the silk from normal wear as it was a sample, however a professional should have no issues cleaning and repairing the dress. If you prefer I clean the dress, I will have to send it out and request an additional amount for the cleaning. J. Scheer in Manhattan quoted me $400 for the cleaning, and any additional charges if they find further damage they see that needs repair.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.