Ivory Silky Taffeta fit-to-flare bridal gown with asymmetrically draped elongated bodice, V neck and back, natural waist and chapel train. Loved this dress! Kept it a secret from all of my guests until the wedding, and the surprise was worth it.
The designer’s site shows dress with detachable sash: with metallic lace and organza petals accentuating waist. The sash did not suit my taste. I still have the sash in the original packaging and will send to buyer with dress.
The photos of me in the dress show a rhinestone brooch at the hip that I wore instead of the sash. This brooch IS NOT part of the sale. It was sewn onto the dress with only two stitches and carefully removed. There are not holes, marks, or tears as a result.
Must pay with Paypal.
- Alterations: Let out 1/4 inch at waist. The lining across the thighs was let out for ease of sitting and dancing, but the outer layer of the dress was not touched here. Bustle added for reception. Bustle is easy for your maid of honor to attach: it involves two hooks tucked into the folds of the dress under your bottom and three small loops sewn into the seams of the train (left seam, middle seam, right seam). The loops go over the hooks, and you can dance all night! Bride's measurements: Height: 6' (includes the heels I was wearing; natural height 5'10") Bust: 34" Waist: 26.5" Hips: 35.35"
- Preservation Method: Worn March 2014, dry cleaned within 2 weeks of wedding. No visible stains, marks, tears, or damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.