I wore this dress for only 4 hours. I purchased the dress from David’s Bridal in Naperville, IL for $1000.00. I am 5’8″ . My measurements written on the receipt for the gown are 36, 29, 38. Street size – 7. The label size is 6 and I had it taken in (according to the measurements written above) for my wedding day.
The dress is in great condition, a little discoloration on bottom but you cannot see it unless you lift dress and look underneath.
I have an add from a wedding magazine, which is where I first saw the dress and fell in love. There are buttons all down the back but it is a dress that zips. It is adorable!!
Comes with pink sash if you would like as well as a flower for your hair b/c I could not find a vial that complimented this dress like the flower did.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'10''
- Alterations: Had the bustlel done and it taken out on the sides a bit.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, I had the dress professionally cleaned. And it is currently in its initial bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: minooka, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.