This is a beautiful Alfred Angelo, ivory silk, ballgown with a chapel train. The bodice is pleated at the waist. This was worn as a reception dress and was kept in a high french bustle throughout the night. The sewn bustle ties can be completely removed into a beautiful chapel length train. For a ballgown it feels so lightweight. The perfect dress for an elegant hotel or rustic chic wedding!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'11 with 3
- Alterations: There were no alterations done to the fit of the dress. Bra cups were added as well as a custom high french bustle. I accented the bustle with a brooch(not included). I wore 3in heels dancing and i am 5'8" so it came off the floor only an inch to show off the front of my shoes. this was given to me as a gift.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: the dress does have stains on the bottom and train and will need to be cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.