Authentic Badgley Mischka Ivory crepe sheath gown with beaded English netting overlay. I absolutely love the buttoned back and ruffled train.
Originally purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for $4,900 + tax, this is an absolute STEAL. For the perfectly PETITE bride. I had a vintage 1930s wedding with big band and swing dancers and this dress was an absolute smash hit. This designer beauty would be amazing for a VINTAGE wedding, glamorous nuptials, cathedral vows, or country club chic.
Intricate bead work featured over the entire gown with some golden tones peaking through on some of the beading, so it is not all silver, but the majority is silver toned.
Ask me for more pics, I would be happy to send!!! It’s really beautiful. I could send more measurements as well.
- Alterations: There are no snags or tears. The original dress was purchased as a sample size 10 and then taken in to fit my size 4 - 6 and altered in length to fit my 5'2 frame. To make the dress slightly more period, fabric from the bottom that was cut during alterations was added as a sweetheart neckline to the bust, however, this can be removed to it's original v-neck if desired. Waist measures 14 inches across when laying flat (could absolutely be altered smaller!) and 37 inches from waist to floor. The dress would definitely fit larger than a 4.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned after purchase from Saks and then professionally cleaned after the wedding and stored in garment bag in a climate controlled storage unit.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.