I am moving into our new house and am finally getting rid of my wedding dress that I truly really loved. It is a sweetheart corset lace dress with delicate beads and crystals. The lace is over satin. The corset is adjustable and is in perfect condition. Because it is adjustable, those that are size 0-4 can wear this dress. The dress is a trumpet/mermaid style. This is a 2013 Maggie Sottero collection piece. It was purchased from Jinny’s Bridal (in Huntington Beach, CA) and was not a sample dress. It was ordered for me.
If you purchase this dress, I will also throw in all my accessories that I used. This includes my veil with rhinestones, two pairs of earrings, a bracelet, a hairpin, and my matching satin belt with hand sown embroidered crystals.
The veil itself is over $80 and also purchased separately from Jinny’s Bridal. The ivory veil matches the dress and has beautiful rhinestones.
The matching ivory belt alone is worth over $200 and the crystals match the crystals on the dress. For me, I wore the dress by itself without the belt for my ceremony and added the belt for reception. It really glammed up the look.
I paid over $200 for the hairpin, 2 pairs of earrings, and bracelet alone. Together, all the included accessories are worth about $500.
I have the original dress deposit receipt and full final payment receipt, which I paid over $1300 total for (not including accessories/veil). I also have my certificate from Jinny’s Bridal that states this is an original Maggie Sottero piece (of course made out to my name).
- Alterations: This is a special piece to me. It is special because I have had embroidered crystals hand sown added to the sweetheart chest line, which I paid an additional $200 for. It gave the dress life and made it look more expensive. I also paid for hooks for the bustle so they are already there. It also came with extra corset strings and beading that I still have and have not touched. Other than that, I did have any additional alterations.
- Preservation Method: Worn once on wedding day (not counting fittings) and only by me. I am selling for $800 cleaned and steamed (with accessories). Serious inquiries only please. Cash only. Will not ship out. Call/text me if your interested: 714.661.4499
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Westminster, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.