My husband and I were getting married at a vineyard in Sonoma wine country and I was looking for something very specific. I wanted it to be vintage looking, but I also wanted a simple fit and something a little sexy. We had a very rustic vintage theme. I fell in love with this dress right away! I loved the raw edges on the sweetheart neckline and the bottom of the dress. The fit would be flattering on anyone. The low back and plunging neckline was sexy without being too much. This dress has a very vintage romantic look. I wore it without the sash to keep it more simple, but it was fun to add the sash for some photographs.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: French bustle, hemmed (kept extra material), and brought in to fit the bust.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Recently spent close to $500 to have it professionally cleaned by experienced gown/preservation specialist. It looks brand new! They did an amazing job.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.