My wedding was originally planned for December 16th, 2012. I fell in love with my Maggie Sottero “Ivandra” gown the minute I tried it on. It was everything I was looking for–Glamorous, feminine, & show-stopping—yet still had a vintage feel. My favorite part of this gown is the stunning train! The mermaid/fit and flare shape flatters all figures. A week before my wedding date, my fiance and I had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. We are happily married today, but unfortunately never had the opportunity to have our ceremony. The gown has never been worn, with the exception of fittings. It has been hanging in my closet in a garment bag for 2 years. It is brand-new, and absolutely stunning. It has a corseted back which can be adjusted accordingly to your liking. This is from the Maggie Sottero Fall 2011 Collection, which is no longer available on her website. Described as: “This ultra-feminine, fitted silhouette presents the splendor of embellished corded lace combined with draping layers of fluted tulle creating the flared a-line skirt. Handmade flowers are gently placed throughout the slender bodice with a dipped neckline, corset closure and featuring Swarovski crystals.” Please keep in mind the handmade flowers have been removed, and a belt has been added. Measurements are 39-29-39. I am 5’8.”
- Alterations: All flower appliques have been removed, and a white satin belt with sparkly embellishments have been added to the waist. The belt is attached to the dress.
- Preservation Method: Since the dress has never been worn with the exception of fittings, it has yet to be cleaned. It is brand-new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Melbourne, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.