This dress was purchased from Issac Mizrahi’s wedding collection for Target and was meant to be worn at the reception. But in the whirlwind of the day’s events, it was never worn and has been squirreled away to be worn at a special occasion since the wedding. Now on our second child and with an ever expanding waistline, it’s time for this adorable dress to find a new home where it can be admired in public.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: open
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: The boatneck was opened up to create a vintage inspired v-neck collar. A simple broach has been sewn at the bosom and adds a little shimmer. Here is what the original dress looked like (the fit in the waist and hip would be the same - just a little more breathing room around the neck): http://ruffledblog.com/10-vintage-inspired-wedding-dresses-for-under-500/
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Wedding box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.