This beautiful gown was purchased at a Sample Sale for BHLDN dresses, I fell in love with it and bought it on the spot! We later set our wedding date for November, so I bought another (warmer) dress for our outdoor fall wedding.
The Isolde gown is sold out on the website, originally offered at $1,400 but I am listing it at $690. It is in excellent condition, never worn and never altered.
“From lace-inspired hand embroidery to pearls, crystals, silk threads, and cut glass beads, the bodice of this creation from Ranna Gill radiates exquisiteness, while the flowing silk georgette skirt exudes timeless grace. Twinkling silver thread, carefully stitched over the crossover back strap, lends a subtle bit of shine that shimmers beautifully beneath sunrays and moonlight. Side zip and hook-and-eye closure.”
Silk georgette shell
Silk charmeuse lining
Designed exclusively for BHLDN
See more information on the website: http://www.bhldn.com/product/isolde-gown
- Alterations: Absolutely no alterations have been made to the dress. Since it's purchase, it has been protected and stored.
- Preservation Method: It is a new dress, no cleaning is necessary.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bowie, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.