My husband and I wanted to have an intimate elopement and that is exactly what we had!
I bought this dress at Bella Bridal in Los Angeles, CA in September of 2013 and it arrived on November 22nd. I wore it on our wedding day, December 12, 2013. It has 2 layers of beautiful topaz/taupe colored silk charmeuse lining, a very thin layer of tulle over the silk, and an overlay of ivory parisian lace. The dress is being sold strapless and without a belt. Since I had an outdoor winter wedding, I rented the matching short lace sleeves to the dress from the Bella Bridal shop (the dress comes with hooks on the inside to add sleeves and Watters sells the matching lace cap sleeves).
It was worn for a total of 4 hours. It was kept very clean and I had it professionally dry cleaned right after the wedding. You can see the original designers pictures of the dress on the website: http://watters.com/Product/WtooBrides/11525
Also, you can see the dress in detail on my wedding video starting at minute 3:05. http://vimeo.com/84829698
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in at the waist and slightly taken in at a taper between the hip to the knee (thigh area) to make it more of a fit-and-flare shape dress, the dress was shortened to my height with heels (5'6"), and I had the boning removed around the waist (it was left in at the bust).
- Preservation Method: I had it dry cleaned 2 days after the wedding (December 12th) and it has been hanging up in the original garment bag the dress came in for the past 3 weeks since I got it back from the cleaners. I ordered my dress very late so I got it 2 weeks before I got married. I have only had this dress in my possession for less than 2 months so I did not preserve it since I was planning on selling it right after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: El Segundo, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.