I bought this dress from a local store in my home town of Traverse City, MI. It had to be ordered as they did not carry it in the store. I fell in love with it in a magazine and had to have it and then even more when I saw it on for the first time. I modeled wedding dresses for over 10 years so I was pleased to be able to still get “that feeling” when I tried this one on! Veil seen in pictures is included in the price.
- Alterations: I have a size D cup so I had to order the dress in a 10 to fit my top half and had it altered in at the waist. No length was taken off at all though as I am 5'10''. I was still able to wear heals with it as is.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and preserved in a sealed container. This happened as soon as we left for our honeymoon days after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Traverse City, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.