I fell in love with this charming and flattering A-line gown with natural waist and sweetheart neckline as soon as I saw it. I wore the dress only once, when I was a sophomore in college, for my Debutante Ball. It has an antique elegance and a feminine character, and it has beautiful lace embellishments. This dress is perfect for a wedding or debutante presentation. I got complements from everyone, and my favorite part of the dress is the small covered buttons on the back. I am 5’4″ and wore 4″ heels and the length of the dress was perfect — the scalloped lace bottom hem just graced the floor. There is an inner corset covered by an outer zipper. This dress is still listed on the Maggie Sottero website, where more details are available about the embellishments.
- Alterations: None.
- Preservation Method: Stored appropriately and with care inside a dress bag in a cool dry place. Worn only once.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Texarkana, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.