I bought this dress through Dresses Plaza which is an online company. The design of this dress copies the BLHN dress that I love. The dress was NEVER WORN at a wedding because it was not quite right for me once I bought it. The color is more gold than I expected. My dad and husband both envisioned me in white, so I didn’t end up wearing it. I was unable to return it once I got it because I waited too long. It’s totally cute though, and I love the sparkles.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. I usually wear a 14 or 16 in street sizes, but this dress was a bit big on me. My mother in law is a seamstress, and she said it would be easy to take in.
- Preservation Method: It's in a garment back hanging in my closet. The only time I wore it was when I tried it on in my house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santee, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.