My daughter tried so many dresses on. Her father died and I have been a single mom for a while. Although this dress was out of our budget I just had to get her dream dress. It’s hard to imagine how ethereal and amazing this dress is. The lace and few rosets that are scattered around the bottom are breathtaking and combination with the chiffon makes it move like poetry. It laces in the back which makes for an amazing fit and it also helps avoid alterations. It is only softly ivory which could go white or off white. Everyone who saw this dress was speechless.
- Alterations: We had pads sewn in the bodice to give her more lift and fullness. They could easily be taken out. No damage to the dress. It is in such great shape that I have not cleaned it but you could clean it easily. We took the flower thing off the tie but have it to send with the dress. The crinoline will be sent with the dress too.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Saluda, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.