Married May 2013
This is BEAUTIFUL raw silk organza layered dress by Vera Wang. Retail new is $4800 USD. I purchased this item NEW from a sample store. Please note, the dress does not come with the large rosette flower pictured in Vera Wang runway photos.
I wanted something that was flowy and easy to wear, not heavy, simple yet elegant. This was perfect. I tried on so many dresses that looked similar to this but didn’t have the weightlessness and felt scrunchy. You can feel the quality the moment you put on this dress!
There are a few small tears in the fabric (1-6in rip, 1-2 in, 1-1in – all straight) all near the bottom of the dress – my tailor says that these are easy fixed with invisible thread. There are also a few small spots, easily removed when you clean the dress. They are also near the bottom or underneath. Please email me and I can send you more photos from the wedding and of the dress now.
– Veil (unless you specify you don’t want it – value $150), Silver sash, Dark Grey sash
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed and slightly let out from the original size 10 size. I am 5'3" and wore 4" heels. Cups were put in so you do not need to wear a bra. Hip size is approximate - it flares out quite a bit so that shouldn't be an issue. You can take the dress in but I don't think there is any room to take it out. My tailor was AMAZING.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Please note that the dress has not been cleaned. The reason is that the dress is extremely delicate. There are a few small tears in the fabric. I highly suggest fixing them and doing your alterations before cleaning and pressing the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.