I purchased this gown at the Priscilla of Boston store in Beverly Hills before it closed. I originally saw this gown advertised in a magazine and feel in love when I put it on.
This dress style is called Iris Bardot and is a 2 piece ivory, strapless neckline, princess, floor-length gown. The bustier is beautifully beaded with pearls and tiny sequin. The skirt is made of bias bands of hand cut organza that create a breath taking ripple pattern.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 2 and altered to fit a size 0. Alterations include the addition of built in double cups (for a bra size 32A). These cups were sewn onto the corset, but can be removed. A French bustle was also added. A separate slip was purchased and is included with the price. Wearing the slip allows the skirt to flow in front when walking.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned by Margaret's Cleaners in San Diego, a well known dry cleaner that specializes in wedding dresses.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.