I knew that I wanted a lace dress the moment I got engaged. I loved this V-neck, full lace, fit-to-flare gown. I loved the lace over the back as well. It was both classic, traditional, and unique.
I got married in Bali and the dress came with me! We had a beautiful outdoor, ocean side wedding. It was worn to the ceremony and worn to the reception. I danced in it for a bit until the it turned into a pool party, then I was in bikini. :)
- Alterations: I purchased this dress at a high end bridal boutique in North Vancouver during a sample sale, hence the larger label size. I had it altered professional and it fits perfectly for a sized 0-2. I put in a built in bra, using an old strapless that I had. You can have this removed or replace it with one of your own. I wore 3.5 inch heels and I am 5'6".
- Preservation Method: The dress has since been professionally dry-cleaned using a "Wet clean" process which is more environmentally responsible and safe without using harsh dry-cleaning chemicals.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.