I purchased this dress at a lovely store called Bridal Elegance–a wonderful store, welcoming owner and beautiful options. This dress spoke to me because it had so many pretty embroidered flowers and leaves (not too much, just enough to be special). It was for an October wedding, so having those leaves throughout the event was perfect.
The dress is ever so slightly off-white, more candlelight white…so with the last vestiges of a summer tan hanging on for dear life and candles throughout a Saturday night event the dress made me glow… I hope it will do the same for the next owner.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 16 but in real people sizing, this was approximately an 8. It was taken in, a bustle was added (I can't recall what type it is) and lightly padded cups were put into the bodice. Beading/embroidery has a slight bit of gold thread worked through it which makes it appear darker in photos--additional pictures can be provided as requested.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned and preserved by the bridal store it was purchased at. It has been stored indoors in an upstairs room and only needs pressing. I have only removed it from the box in order to take photos. There are no stains or issues of any sort and the beading and embroidery has also held up. This dress is in PERFECT condition. Asking for $500 but let's talk--if you love it we can work something out I am sure.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.