Stunning tulle ballgown, inspired by Lazaro LZ3251. I am head over heels in love with this dress, but its romantic look just won’t fit my modern venue and decor. I bought the dress on through a custom dressmaker on Etsy. This was one of three dresses I purchased for my wedding, and now that I’ve made my decision on the venue and corresponding dress, I’ve decided to sell the other two. I’ve included three photos. One is a picture of the dress that inspired the one that I ordered, and the other two are of the actual dress. I included one of the dress in low light, and another in sunlight. I do have additional photos, but can only list three here. Contact me to request additional photos if you are interested.
- Alterations: No Alterations have been done to this dress. It was made for my measurements which are 37.5" Bust, 31" Waist, 37.5" Hips. Can fit someone at least 5'8" with heels on.
- Preservation Method: Dress was customer ordered, and has not yet been worn, other than trying it on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Healdsburg, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.