One month after getting engaged I bought this wedding gown at a bridal expo. It’s a Monet taffeta couture-inspired A-line gown. It has a sweetheart neckline, directional draping throughout the asymmetrically dropped waist bodice, and side glittering crystal brooches. It has Monet taffeta and organza cascade ruffles down the full skirt and chapel length train. It also has a corset back. I had an appointment two months after buying the dress and changed my mind. It is in the same condition it was in the day I bought the dress at the bridal expo.
- Alterations: This dress is in the original condition that I bought it in. I made no alterations to dress after I bought it.
- Preservation Method: I just took the dress from the bridal boutique. The dress is in the bag that it was stored in at the boutique.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Warwick, RI
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.