I bought this dress one month after being engaged, and realized that it was an impulsive decision. I loved this dress originally but decided it wasn’t the dress for me. The dress is made of Monet taffeta and is a couture-inspired A-line gown. Iduvina features a sweetheart neckline and directional draping throughout the asymmetrically dropped waist bodice, adorned with side glittering crystal brooches. Lavish ruffles in Monet taffeta and fantasy organza cascade down the full skirt and chapel length train. It also has a corset back.
- Alterations: This dress has not been altered.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in the bag that I took it home from the boutique in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Warwick, RI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.