IMPORTANT: THIS DRESS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AFTER MARCH 2, 2014.
This 2013 Inbal Dror collection dress is absolutely stunning and extremely difficult to find! This is her newest collection from 2013. Inbal Dror does not sell much in the US. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. It will be for sale AFTER March 2, 2014. Ideal for the bride who wants to be unique (non-Vera Vera / Monique Monique) and make a statement. This dress is EXTREMELY flattering. The dress in the pictures is my actual dress except for the last black and white picture which is from the Inbal website itself. This dress came out to $9,255 with taxes plus $1,000 for alterations so total $10,255. I made a custom detachable train so the entire train comes off and could be bustled into a beautiful french bustle! . The price, 7,5k, is great AND includes a lace trim veil that you could see in the pictures! You cannot beat this. Please reach out to make an offer. Thanks!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: im 5'6 so 5'11 with 5 inch heels
- Alterations: I made a custom detachable train so the entire train comes off and could be bustled into a beautiful french bustle!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Kept in the original Inbal Dror dress bag. Has not been cleaned yet. That is up to the buyer if they would like it cleaned before it is sold or if they would like to handle this themselves
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.