Stunning wedding dress, worn once. I absolutely loved wearing this gown. It was very comfortable and though strapless, it did not fall down and for a wedding dress with lots of layers, was very lightweight. I received endless compliments on the unique beauty of this gown, along with many comments that this was the most beautiful wedding dress that people had ever seen. The design is very flattering and part of the 2014 Dreams Collection.
We had an outdoor ceremony in a mountain setting and an indoor elegant farm to table style reception. My husband wore a tuxedo and bridesmaids wore a palate of champagne dresses.
I hope another bride will enjoy wearing this exquisite dress as much as I did. Our new home is tiny and it takes up half our closet, so though I hate to see it go, I know that another bride will have an incredible day in this dress!
- Alterations: It was purchased off the rack in Regina, SK, Canada in a US size 6. A minor amount of beadwork was repaired prior to the wedding, along with alterations to fit my measurements below. Essentially a Size 2 now. A bustle and boning were also added. The dress is in like-new condition, with only a minor smudge on the underside of the slip layer in front, out of view.
- Preservation Method: Stored in original garment bag. Extra beads also included.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.