Nicole Miller Wedding Dress, IN0002 (Georgia / Georgiana). Purchased at the beginning of 2014 for a May 2014 wedding in Cyprus in the Mediterranean. Crystal embellishments on both the front and back. Email me and I can send you additional pictures.
Size: Label size 6. I normally wear a 6, sometimes a 4. The dress is tailored to Bust 34 B, Waist 29′, Hips 38′.
Original Price: a) Retail: $1900, b) Tax: $200, c) French Bustle: $125, d) Cap Sleeves: $75 e) Dry Cleaning: $160, f) Original Total: $2300.
If you are located in the Los Angeles area, you are welcome to come try the dress on. If not, I am happy to exchange close up photos of the condition.
Tips: I’ll be happy to give you tips on how this dress wears throughout your wedding day.
- Alterations: Tailoring: a) Waist was brought in, but the tailor did not cut any fabric, so the dress can be taken out if necessary. b) The bustier portion was not taken in at all and remains the same as when purchased. c) Tailored with a french bustle. The Nicole Miller store will tell you it comes with a manufacturer's bustle, but their bustle can only be practically used for shipping. It is not a bustle that will protect your train after the ceremony. d) Removable cap sleeves as can be seen in the pictures. They snap in and out and are great in place of a bolero, which averages $100. e) Dress was hemmed to 6'1" 1/4" (I am 5'9'' and wore 3-1/4" heels). Again the tailor did not remove any fabric and can be let down if necessary.
- Preservation Method: 2) Condition: This dress has been to the Mediterranean and back for an outdoor wedding. It was cleaned after the wedding but the hem still remains lightly shadowed on the underside of the dress. If you will be shorter than 6'1" with shoes, re-hemming will hide that.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.