I’m one of those girls that said, “I don’t want a wedding dress that’s embellished. I don’t want a train or a crinoline. I just want something plain and simple.”
Then I tried on this dress.
When I had it cleaned recently, even the drycleaner mentioned she had never seen another dress like it. I have never felt more beautiful than on the September day I wore this dress.
I’m 5’6″ and the dress is a size 10 (street size 8) champagne-coloured Maggie Sottero Haute Couture Imperial Gown. Swarovski crystals and beading create a delicate floral pattern. Strapless. Corset back. Train pins at the right hip to create a lovely, romantic sweep of fabric across the back.
- Alterations: The gown was purchased, hemmed and bustled at The Bridal House in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. http://www.thebridalandtuxedohouse.com/
- Preservation Method: The gown has been drycleaned and is stored in its original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.