My friend actually wore this dress at her wedding in December 2013, I had the honor of doing her makeup for her special day. She looked exquisite! I recently hit a tough time financially with my roommates bailing on me and me being left with a lot of expenses I couldn’t manage on my own. My sweet friend new about it and donated the dress to me and said, “Whatever you can get for it, you can have it!” That describes the bride so very well….. always giving, never wanting in return, always helping those she loves and she and I both hope that this dress will be match for someone just as selfless.
- Alterations: No alterations were needed.
- Preservation Method: Currently I have it in it's original bag hanging in my closet. I have pictures of the bride in this dress, and many more of it's excellent condition! It needs to be dry cleaned just from the wear from that day. Little to no dirt on the bottom of the dress!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Spring, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.