This stunning Art Deco inspired gown by Jenny Packham is hand-made with the most luxurious ivory silk charmeuse and exquisite crystal beading. The dress is a sheath silhouette with a deep V-neck and plunging criss-cross back. This dress is a show-stopper, you’re sure to feel like a Hollywood star! I also wore the dress at the reception with the gorgeous French bustle. I purchased the dress during a Jenny Packham trunk show at Little White Dress in Denver, Colorado.
Local buyers can come see the dress in person. Also, local buyers can pay with credit, cash or money order! All other buyers to pay via PayPal.
*** Motivated to sell! Open to accepting offers!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: The gown was hand-made in England and was originally a street size 8 UK, but to best describe its current size: I wear a dress size 2/4 US, I’m 5’6? and wore 1 1/3? heel. The alterations/bustle on this dress were done by Donna Savoy in Denver, featuring a gorgeous French bustle w/ numbered ribbon ties.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The cleaning was done at La Nouvelle Fine Cleaners in Denver, Colorado. All the sequins/rhinestones are in immaculate condition! The silk is in amazing condition. There are a few barely noticeable dirt stains on the inside of the train, a little silk wear on the edge of the train with one tiny knick on the train (nothing noticeable in photographs).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.