This is a beautiful, simple dress that will look wonderful on any bride.
- Alterations: I bought this dress from a bride who bought the dress new. I ended up not using it for my wedding and would like to sell it to someone who will use it. The length of the dress has been altered about a quarter of an inch, and it wasn't cut so if you really need the length it can be let out. It is in great condition. It has been packaged and stuffed after it was immediately cleaned. It is in the same packaging as when bought You will probably need to have it steamed to get some of the wrinkles out, but hopefully that is not a problem. A French bustle has been added to the underside of the dress, this can be used or removed to restore the dress to its original state. Please let me know if you need any more info.
- Preservation Method: It's been in the original packaging in another dress bag in my storage space at home since I got it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.