This is the size 2 (Australian 8) of the Demetrios Illissa dress (year 2013) #532.
The tulle is very very soft so it drapes beautifully. I wore hoops under the skirt (not included) and without the hoops it looks stunning but not as full.
There are a few pulls in the bottom half of the tulle where it caught on a wall but its very hard to see them unless you pull the tulle. I’ve also found two small holes (see photograph) that are also in the bottom half of the skirt.
Please contact me for postage costs outside of Australia.
- Alterations: I had it made without the waist beading as I wanted to have my own sash. I had a black horsehair ribbon (not included) and it was perfect. I also had the dress altered on the bodice to fit me - I am small on top (size 6 Australian). I did not have the hem taken up as I wore high shoes and am 170cm tall. It was very comfortable and fun to wear - I normally dont like strapless dresses as they fall down but this didn't budge as I had the waist taken in. Paid $2200 + alterations
- Preservation Method: Hand wash - no stains
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Perth, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.