Beaded, fit and flare wedding gown has a strapless, sweetheart neckline. Features of this bridal dress include a lace-up back and multi-tiered pleated organza ruffles on the skirt. I love that you can remove the back panel to show your back through the laces if you want. It was a very comfortable dress and had a sexy, yet fun style and feel about it. I wore it once for my ceremony and reception. I was on fake grass during the ceremony so I was easily able to professionally clean and preserve my dress – it’s like new! I typically wear a size 0 and because of the corset lace-up back, anyone from a size 0-2 will easily fit in it. It’s possible a 3 or 4 size person may fit if they are under 5’4″.
Here’s the link directly to the designer’s page of this dress: http://www.demetriosbride.com/gowns/ilissa/529
- Alterations: I had built-in bra cups added. Because of the lace-up back anyone with a B or C cup will easily fit in the dress. I am a B and with alteration you can of course go smaller. I also had a depended sweetheart neck line made. It originally was a very slight dip, so I had it made more pronounced.
- Preservation Method: I paid $200 to have it professional steam cleaned and preserved in plastic wrapping. It's been in storage ever since Aug 15th, 2013.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.