This dress was purchased at Victoria’s Bridal Shop on Las Olas Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale. It was worn once, through both ceremony and reception, both of which took place in a business club. The dress is 100% polyester, with a satiny soft look and feel. It is a strapless off white colored gown, with a beaded flower on vine bodice, and beading along the bottom as well. It laces up in the back, and bustles as well. It contains a petticoat underneath for plumpage. I am 5’4″ and only wore about an inch and half heel.
- Alterations: This dress is in prefect condition. No stains or tears. It was purchased as a size two, but altered to fit more snug for support around the torso. Bra cups were attached in the breast area, however, can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned immediately following wedding at a professional dry cleaners who specializes in wedding dress cleaning and restoration. It has remained in the sealed box until now for photographing. Because it has been stored and boxed it does appear to be wrinkled.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Loxahatchee, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.