I felt so beautiful in this dress!
The dress is by Demetrios, and I purchased the hand-made belt separately from Etsy and had it stitched onto the dress. The fabric is organza, which felt very light in comparison to many of the other dresses I tried on. I danced all night in it!
The strapless, sweetheart neckline, A-line dress features a multi-tier chapel train. From the waist down, the dress reminds me of a beautiful flower in full bloom.
Here is the link to the pictures of the dress on the demetrios website (you will need to copy and paste the link in your browser): http://www.demetriosbride.com/index.php?page=details&styleID=152
I paid $1800 for the dress, and $250 for the belt (etsy sells the belt for $175, but I had them add length to it so it fit all the way around my waist)
I received so many compliments on this gorgeous dress and it turned out great in all of the photos! Thank you for looking, and feel free to ask any questions if I forgot anything.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: Not sure - I'm 5'5' if that helps
- Alterations: Since I am selling the dress "as is", I want to let you know that there is a loose seam on the side of the dress that needs to be resewn. I did not repair this because I figured that the dress would need to be altered slightly on this seam to fit perfectly on its next owner. The belt was also an addition to the dress - it can be easily removed, but why would you want to? It's so pretty!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This beautiful dress has been stored in a dress bag in an air-conditioned closet in my home. The dress was spot cleaned after the one and only time it was worn. I am selling the dress for $1149 (almost half of what I paid!), and I included the price of a professional cleaning. A local place quoted the cleaning at $150 so I added that to the price. If you would like to have it cleaned yourself before your big day, just subtract that amount from the total price. If you think that this could be the dress for you, I am certainly willing to arrange a time for you to see and even try the dress on if you are close to Scottsdale, AZ. I thought that it would be best to get the dress professionally cleaned once it finds its next bride. I have never felt so beautiful as I did in this dress!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.