Beautiful blush-colored lace dress from BHLDN. Actual color is “rose”. Worn once for my September outdoor wedding in Colorado. Romantic but simple! Perfect for vintage, rustic or outdoor weddings. Can be dressed up or down easily, and I can see it working for weddings of any season.
This is the dress (no longer available from BHLDN): http://www.bhldn.com/product/idelwild-dress-mint (click “ROSE”)
Although technically a light, dusty pink, people were surprised when they found out the dress was was colored; it looks like a neutral champagne with barely a hint of rose. According to BHLDN this is a “bridesmaids dress” but unless you really need a white-white dress, this is a great way to get a beautiful and affordable wedding gown. Please contact me for more photos!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38C
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 6'0
- Alterations: Front of bust stitched slightly in order to show less cleavage when one bends over; hemmed to fit 6'0" tall bride (with shoes). This dress fit me perfectly off the rack, and I am a very typical street size 12. I chose not to wear the detachable ribbon sash/bow, but it is included with purchase. See BHLDN website, link above, for what dress looks like with the sash.
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned, looks new.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.