I bought the dress from Brides by Demetrios in Schaumburg, Illinois and picked it up the last week of May 2014. Laurie, the saleperson, and I, Skyped my mom so she could see me in the dress. My mom lives in New Jersey and I wanted her feedback before committing to the dress. She said that it looked so pretty and we decided that I would take the dress! I am a curvy girl and definitely wanted a dress that showed off my figure! This dress definitely did the trick!
The dress has had alterations done but has actually never been worn. It is still hanging on the original hanger with stuffing waiting for the right bride! Unfortunately, I decided to go in a different direction because of a change in our wedding plans. This dress is perfect if you’re looking for a classic, elegant and lovely dress with just the right amount of sparkle and lace.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Bust: 40
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: The dress has had a few alterations. The hem was shortened a bit, the skirt seams were taken in and the bodice seam was also taken in. The seamstress also created a back train cover bustle.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It is presently hanging in my closet with all of the tissue and dress bag protecting it. Again, the dress was never worn and is in mint condition!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.