This dress was purchased to be worn in a September wedding, with the reception to be held on a yacht. When the date and location of the wedding changed, so did the dress.
I absolutely loved how slimming this dress is and how much taller this dress made my 5’2″ frame appear. The neckline is absolutely beautiful, the tiny seed pearls scattered over the Thai-silk of the dress’s body provide a subtle shimmer, but my favorite detailing on this dress are the buttons which cover the zipper all the way to the end of the train.
This dress is brand new, and was never altered. It comes including the original accessories including the bolero jacket and jeweled choker as shown in the picture.
- Alterations: No alterations. Brand new, never worn.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been stored in its original wrappings (plastic and dress bag), out of the light, in a low-humidity environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.