This dress was purchased for a wedding and we ended up eloping. Tags are still attached. It was only tried on twice-for two fittings. I will include the veil at no extra cost.
A-line with sweep train. High, ruffled collar. Back zipper in back is covered with small buttons all the way to the rear. Tight around the middle until high/mid thigh. Color of the dress is ivory (label says off-white) and the dress is very light and easy to wear. Layers of chiffon layering at the bottom of dress that can be amplified with a petticoat.
*Height with Shoes: 5’9″
*Silhouette: Fit to Flare
If you would like any other pics, please ask. I have a ton but they will only allow 3.
- Alterations: Bust cups were added. It was slightly shortened. I am 5'4" and was planning on wearing 5" heels. Ribbons were added underneath so that the train could be tied up for the reception. The halter was shorten but in a manner that it could easily be lengthened.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in a dark closet in the garment bag (you will also get). Non-smoking home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.