This dress is absolutely stunning. I picked it because it looked had a very romantic, vintage look. Because of the multiple layers of sheer fabric, it has this really pretty glow in the sun light.
Huella has layers of silk, tule, and lace completed with beaded/lace design as a top layer. The train is just the right size to wow your guests as you walk down the isle. Bustle was done professionally but some of the strings came loose during dry cleaning. Therefore, the dress will need to be rebustled for ease of dancing.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 36C
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Dress was professionally shortened at the bridal shop in NY. No other alterations were made. The dress did have a bustle but some of the strings came loose during preservation/cleaning. It appears that the dress can be taken down 2 sizes but I'm not sure if it can be enlarged (please take that into consideration).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Linen, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Preservation Method: Traditional preservation. The dress was taken out of the box for inspection and pictures. No damage, tears or stains were noted. It is truly lovely.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wilmington,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.