This was the first dress I tried on and after going back to try on several more I knew I was in love with this one.
I am someone would never wear heels and could not imagine being stuck in an uncomfortable dress for as long as it took to finish a fitting – this was so comfortable I almost did not want to take it off at the end of the night!!! On my wedding day everyone raved and loved the dress. It has the most beautiful lace and the keyhole back is very flattering. Walk down the aisle in comfort and elegance, in this dream come true. After the ceremony I switched to flats and the bustling was great for dancing all night long!
As a committee member for Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Kansas City – I would like to donate 1/3 of the final sale of this dress to Susan G. Komen in the name of the buyer!!!
(David’s Bridal Style VW9768)
Street size: 8 / David’s Bridal Dress size: 10 Fit and Flair Slip included (high waist): 12
Bust – 35″, Waist – 28″, Heel height – 4 1/2″
- Alterations: Dress has C cups added, neck and shoulder alterations made (as usual with keyhole backs) and a beautiful french bustle added with over 10+ ties. (I have receipts for dress and alterations equaling $865) Street size: 8 / David's Bridal Dress size: 10 Fit and Flair Slip (high waist): 12 Bust - 35", Waist - 28", Heel height - 4 1/2"
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned, is in great condition and is ready for it's next walk down the aisle.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Shawnee, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.