This beautiful dress was designed especially for me, no equal. My wedding was in a event hall in the Middle East in June 2014, the dress is comfortable, has an incredible skirt, a beautiful color, unique! The fabric has a subtle sheen and is very soft. The back has zipper, buttons and sash that ties. The sash is sewn to the dress but you can remove it easily if you want.
I’m 5’7 “without shoes. At the wedding, I wear 2” shoes and could use more high, the dress was a bit long.
I include the tulle bolero to cover your shoulders at the ceremony, the petticoat and the garment bag. The veil is NOT included.
I live in Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep., but the dress is in NY.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 38.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: In the neckline I added at the last minute an extra piece of lace to make it more modest for the ceremony because it was very "sexy". If you want, you can keep it or you can remove it easily and have a deeper neckline.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-clean it and ready to make someone happy again. They were not stained, not broken, just perfect waiting for you.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santo Domingo, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.