When I first saw this gown I fell in love with it and had to buy it – it helped that my sisters starting crying the minute they saw me in it.
The wedding dress is brand new, still with the tags attatched, but unfortunately it just didn’t fit right with me through time – so it has been safe in its garment bag waiting for someone else to love it as much as I did.
This dress is a beautiful vintage inspired wedding gown. The lace is graceful with a slight sparkle making it shine in the light and giving it a modern flare. With satin linning and a built in bra (with an extra band around rib cage) this dress feels effortless when you have it on. The outer layers of the dress are tulle with unexpected french tiny dots – it’s all in the details! The outer layer of tulle has a beautiful lace applique that covers the bodice and disperses down the skirt. The train is very subtle but accentuates your body beautifully, it really is stunning to look at.
The dress weighs around 6 pounds–very light–because it is all tulle with lace appliques. There is no need to press this dress because of the antique krinkle to the tulle.
Perfect for both an indoor and outdoor wedding this gown photographs stunningly and travels well if you’re looking for a destination ready dress. Suitable for any season this gown really is perfectly versatile.
I will take and send as many additional photos as you would like. Price is a bit negotiable so contact me with an offer.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5
- Alterations: I purchased the dress in Wellington, New Zealand where the dress was promised to be altered. When I returned to the States I opened the package to find they had made "temporary" alterations from a size 12 dress to a size 6. The dress has been taken in [but not altered - all fabric is still there.] This means this dress is still perfect for sizes ranging from 6-10, all that's needed is some alterations so this gown can slip on perfectly tailored to your needs and to make sure look absolutely breath taking. The fit is a modified trumpet--its slightly fitted to the thigh, but you could make it more or less with alterations. There is a bustle already added. It has been hemmed and that is the only permanent alteration to the dress. All excess fabric from the hem adjustment will be included with the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Neckline: V-neck
- Preservation Method: Non-smoking house cloth bag. Perfect Condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.