I wore this dress for my wedding to rave reviews.
The dress is perfect for an outdoor or beach wedding; lightweight and super comfortable. A classic A-line drop waist princess neckline, but made of crushed/crinkled taffeta, which strikes a perfect balance between formal and casual.
I bought the dress for $1400 and paid about $200 in alterations. I brought in the bust & waist quite a bit (the butt fits a size 4), hemmed the bottom and added a simple one-point overbustle. This dress will best fit someone with an A-B cup.
I loved loved loved this dress, but am selling because I live in a tiny Brooklyn apartment and have nowhere to store it, and I’d rather have someone else get to love it too than have it hanging on the back of my closet door for the rest of my life :)
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 31
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: I brought in the bust & waist quite a bit (the butt fits a size 4), hemmed the bottom and added a simple one-point overbustle.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.