I first tried on this dress at a lovely boutique in Brooklyn called Michelle New York. I had to try on a few more dresses, just to be sure, but this dress is the one that stayed in my mind and when I went back to try it on again, I knew it was the one. It’s incredibly comfortable, light, and has a great shape. It was perfect for an outdoor wedding in July. I loved wearing it for my wedding day and I am happy to pass it along to a new bride to make it her own.
- Alterations: The only alterations were minor hemming and taking in, and a built-in bra was added. I am 5'5'', bust: 32'', waist 28''.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Northampton, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.