I bought the dress at Yelena Bridal in Monrovia, CA. My husband and I were married in Fremont, CA and now live in Peoria, IL where the dress currently resides! The dress was absolutely magical and beautiful. I wish I could keep it forever, but I don’t really understand the point of that. Besides a little dirt from the dance floor, the dress is in great condition! The bottom skirt is in tulle, which is so fun to dance in. The top has built in cups and strap so you will stay comfy and appropriate all night! The beading and lace-work on the top is intricate and lovely. There is a small tear in the tulle near the bottom right by the train. It will be an easy fix :)
- Alterations: The dress was ordered in a size 6, which must have been a street size 8 because it was too big! The top was brought in twice, so it's now either a true size 6, or just a tad bit smaller.
- Preservation Method: Before and after the wedding, the dress was stored in a dress bag from the cleaners. Because the color is not white, there has been no fear or issue of it becoming discolored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Peoria, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.