I purchased this dress from Roma Sposa in Birmingham, Michigan as a sample dress about a week after I got engaged. It is super stretchy and comfortable. I am pregnant and will not be able to wear the dress at my wedding (which will occur about 7 weeks after I’m expected to give birth). I’d like to recoup as much as I can from the dress, but I am totally willing to accept a reasonable offer.
The photos are not of me, I actually don’t have a single one of myself in it. I will gladly send any photos requested.
Shipping is included in the price!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned, there are some dirt stains on the inside of the bubble hem that likely won't come off. As there were no alterations, this will not be seen by anyone.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.