I purchased this gorgeous Helena Luxe gown from Vera Wang, LA, in mid 2013. It was a dress of my dreams. It truly made me feel like a princess in a fairy tale on my wedding day. The dress is amazing, it floats as you move, feather-like, and looks unreal with all that handmade lace. You can read its creation history here: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2011/12/behind-the-dress-helena/. A fantastic cathedral “butterfly” Audrey veil by Vera Wang you see in a picture was purchased from the same store and is available for sale separately at http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/audrey-veil/. More pictures of the dress and veil at http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/blog/?p=60988.
I will include two sashes, black and dusty rose.
- Alterations: The bodice was tucked in and a bustle put in the hem to give two beautiful options: for ceremony and for reception/dancing. I'm 5'8" and was wearing it with 4" wedges. My seamstress supplied me with two different-size separate pairs of bra cups but there was no need for them as the corset fit perfectly. I can include those too.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved in a storage box by the high-end cleaner, J. Scheer, recommended by Vera Wang; retail cost $895. It's in excellent condition. I still have the original plastic garment bag to keep the dress in before the wedding
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , NV
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.