From Monique Lhuillier’s website:
The Heidi gown is silk ivory re-embroidered lace, signature cap sleeves, bodice with keyhole back, and silk chiffon flowing empire skirt.
I purchased this gown for my October 2012 wedding from L’Elite Bridal Boutique in Boston. I wore it for a church wedding and an indoor reception. I’ve had the dress professional cleaned and preserved in its original garment bags on a bust form. There is a small (1 inch) stain on the interior of the innermost layer, in the back. (The dress has three layers: the outer layer is chiffon, the two inner layers are heavier silk. The stain is on the inside of the innermost layer. This part of the dress is not visible.) Otherwise, the dress is in flawless condition – there are no markings, stains, pulls, etc. anywhere else on the gown. It looks as new as it did when I received it.
Please feel free to e-mail me with questions. Upon request, I’d be happy to send interested brides additional photos of the dress from my wedding.
I will ship the dress (insured) in its bags in a large box. I am happy to ship anywhere in the US and will consider shipping abroad. Please contact me for details.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 36B (some variation)
- Waist: varies
- Hips: varies
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Fit and alterations: The only alterations I had made to the dress were to hem the length very slightly and add a bustle - everything else remained unaltered. (L'Elite handled all alterations and did an impeccable job.)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Modern, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress professionally cleaned and preserved (by a cleaner recommended by L'Elite Bridal Boutique).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.